Siegfried Armbruster
Siegfried Armbruster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:49
English to German
+ ...
In memoriam
Feb 13, 2017

Do you find yourself with a ProZ profile just sitting there?

Has the platform failed to work for you so far?
Learn to „speak“ ProZ with one of their long-time residents Siegfried Armbruster, himself a highly successful translator who will explain to you the how’s and why’s behind ProZ and how you find adequate projects and great clients on the biggest global platform for
... See more
Do you find yourself with a ProZ profile just sitting there?

Has the platform failed to work for you so far?
Learn to „speak“ ProZ with one of their long-time residents Siegfried Armbruster, himself a highly successful translator who will explain to you the how’s and why’s behind ProZ and how you find adequate projects and great clients on the biggest global platform for translators.

http://dvud.de/project/do-you-speak-proz/

February 15, 2017 | 10:00 - 11:30 GMT+1

There are still a few places left for this FREE webinar. A recording will be available for 30 days to every registered participant.
Collapse

Valentina Frattini
Valentina Frattini  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:49
English to Italian
+ ...
thanks Feb 15, 2017

Thank you Siegfried, I've registered to your webinar.
Lately I don't find PROZ very useful for getting jobs, I'm curious to hear your suggestions.

Kind regards
Valentina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do you speak ProZ?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »