Thread poster: Muhammad Shalaby
Muhammad Shalaby
Muhammad Shalaby  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 18:54
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jul 1, 2016

I am not getting any search results from MyMemory- is anyone else having the same problem ?! Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance

Maija Cirule
Maija Cirule  Identity Verified
Latvia
German to English
+ ...
Maybe Jul 1, 2016

Muhammad Shalaby wrote:

I am not getting any search results from MyMemory- is anyone else having the same problem ?! Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance

something is wrong with your computer? I used MyMemory 5 minutes ago and everything was OK. Or maybe you have extended the allowed amount for one day? If this is the case, tomorrow or just after midnight all functions'll be present.

Muhammad Shalaby
Muhammad Shalaby  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
This is a fresh windows Jul 2, 2016

I don't think the problem is in my computer, I will try to reinstall memoQ

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MyMemory Plugin dosn't work any more

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »