Eleonora_P  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:26
Member (2012)
English to Italian
+ ...
Aug 28, 2017

Hi members!

I have decided to renew my ProZ profile during these last days of summer vacation, as September is approaching and a new marketing season is about to start (and also because I have been in a mood for change lately ).
I have often seen some very cool profiles here on ProZ, made of HTML code with columns, charts, graphics, etc. to explain
... See more
Hi members!

I have decided to renew my ProZ profile during these last days of summer vacation, as September is approaching and a new marketing season is about to start (and also because I have been in a mood for change lately ).
I have often seen some very cool profiles here on ProZ, made of HTML code with columns, charts, graphics, etc. to explain the different services to be provided.
I do have some knowledge of HTML codes (I have already looked at the ProZ HTML profile suggestions, but that is not what I am talking about) and now I am looking to find some websites/instructions to "embellish" my profile and make it more appealing.
Does anyone know any website or is willing to tell me where I can find an answer to my question?
Nothing too complicated, just a nice graphics for my profile.
Thanx a lot in advance!

Eleonora
Collapse

Max Deryagin
Max Deryagin  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 16:26
Member (2013)
English to Russian
- Aug 28, 2017

Your question has been answered before: http://www.proz.com/translation-articles/articles/3854/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cool HTML for my ProZ profile

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »