Disable Task Tracker in memoQ
Thread poster: Marta Caeiro
Marta Caeiro
Marta Caeiro
Portugal
Local time: 12:11
Apr 5, 2018

I used to be able to click Calculate and then it would show the Export window right away.

Now, since the update to the 8.4.6 version, when I run Statistics in the online project view, I always need to click View results in the Task Tracker to see the actual analysis result and be able to Export it.

Does anyone know how to disable this feature?

Thais Castanheira
Thais Castanheira  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:11
Member (2009)
English to Portuguese
Any update? Jun 19, 2018

Hi, did you find out how to disable this annoying pop-up window?

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:11
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Disable "Automatically hide progress windows" in any dialogue that contains it Jun 19, 2018

I think that what is happening is that you have the "Automatically hide progress windows" option enabled, and thus your statistics get sent automatically to the task tracker. You can disable this checkbox in a number of progress windows.

You can see more about it here: https://help.memoq.com/8-4/en/Places/progress-windows.html

I hope this helps a bit!

Gusztáv Jánvári

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Disable Task Tracker in memoQ

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »