Zareh Darakjian Ph.D.
Zareh Darakjian Ph.D.  Identity Verified
美国
Local time: 17:47
German德语译成English英语
+ ...
May 27, 2004

Hi

In the old version of the Kudoz pages, when I clicked on the top-most entry, it also turned out to be the latest question asked. Now, it seems that I have to go forward may be by 5-6 questions to see the latest posted question. Is this actually the way it is supposed to be?

Thanks

Zareh

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
德国
Local time: 02:47
正式会员 (自2003)
Polish波兰语译成German德语
+ ...
I do not exactly get your point May 28, 2004

but please note, that the "old" KudoZ design is not supported anymore, and that is what the intention was. Actually I supposed, that it won´t be accessible anymore - this will probably happen in the nearest future.

Regards
Jerzy

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
巴西
Local time: 21:47
正式会员 (自2001)
English英语译成Italian意大利语
+ ...
Listing of the KudoZ questions May 28, 2004

Zareh Darakjian, Ph.D. wrote:
Hi

In the old version of the Kudoz pages, when I clicked on the top-most entry, it also turned out to be the latest question asked. Now, it seems that I have to go forward may be by 5-6 questions to see the latest posted question. Is this actually the way it is supposed to be?

Hi Zareh,

in the new KudoZ listing are available more sophisticated selection options. If you select a specialization field, the top question may not be the latest in chronological order, as you will get a listing containing the questions posted in the selected field only.

If you select 'All fields' the top question is the latest, as before.

Gianfranco

Zareh Darakjian Ph.D.
美国
German德语译成English英语
+ ...
主题发起人
Thanks, Jerzy. I did not mean to say that the old design was accessible. May 28, 2004

Jerzy Czopik wrote:

but please note, that the "old" KudoZ design is not supported anymore, and that is what the intention was. Actually I supposed, that it won´t be accessible anymore - this will probably happen in the nearest future.

Regards
Jerzy

Thanks, Jerzy. I did not imply that I was accessing the old version. I just meant
that the new version was not presenting me with the latest question posted.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond to my question.

Reagrds,

Zareh

Zareh Darakjian Ph.D.
美国
German德语译成English英语
+ ...
主题发起人
Thanks, Gianfracno May 28, 2004

Gianfranco Manca wrote:

Zareh Darakjian, Ph.D. wrote:
Hi

Hi Zareh,

in the new KudoZ listing are available more sophisticated selection options. If you select a specialization field, the top question may not be the latest in chronological order, as you will get a listing containing the questions posted in the selected field only.

If you select 'All fields' the top question is the latest, as before.

Gianfranco

Thank you much, Gianfranco. You did clarify it for me. I'll try your suggestions and see how it works.

Regards,

Zareh

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

last question posted

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »