Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32] >
Comprehensive KudoZ update released
Autor de la hebra: Jason Grimes
Andrea Ali
Andrea Ali  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:58
Miembro 2003
inglés al español
+ ...
Hi, again! Aug 21, 2005

I tried to download the Kudoz Toolbars and got a "download error".

Windows XP Pro + Mozilla 1.7.3

Thanks,

Andrea (clueless)

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 14:58
Miembro 2002
español al francés
+ ...
My comment when closing my question is not visible Aug 21, 2005

I just closed this question http://www.proz.com/kudoz/1120620 and thanked everybody explainig why I chose the selected answer.

My comment is not visible.

I'd like to see the chosen answer brought next to the question when a question is closed.

Thanks

Claudia

Daniel Coria
Daniel Coria  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:58
Miembro 2005
español al inglés
+ ...
Here's my vote for bidirectional term search Aug 21, 2005

Another great suggestion:

Konstantin Kisin wrote:

Imho it's essential that a bidirectional search function is available. For those who only work with only 2 languages this means we never have to change the language pairs (retaining the settings after browser shutdown would also be great).

A bidirectional term search would provide an additional advantage; when searching for the term/phrase "AAA" in the ENG-SPA direction, the search would return all available translations of "AAA" into Spanish, but it would also return results of Spanish source terms or phrases which were translated into English as "AAA", thus providing the user with a very helpful sort of cross-reference.

Hope it helps... And thank you very much for listening (or, rather, reading) and so promptly responding to our suggestions.

Saludos/Regards,

Daniel

Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ucrania
Local time: 21:58
Miembro 2004
inglés al ruso
+ ...
Some bugs and suggestions Aug 21, 2005

Dear Jason, I know that you are extremely busy and doing much of work these days, but, anyway...

1) Asker feedback (when inputing a grading note) disappears in the new design. Not visible at all. I've sent it as a bug report to the staff.

2) It would be great to save latest settings in the kudoZ toolbar. It's not very convenient to select the target and source languages again and again in the toolbar.

3) It would be great to keep the settings of the KudoZ S
... See more
Dear Jason, I know that you are extremely busy and doing much of work these days, but, anyway...

1) Asker feedback (when inputing a grading note) disappears in the new design. Not visible at all. I've sent it as a bug report to the staff.

2) It would be great to save latest settings in the kudoZ toolbar. It's not very convenient to select the target and source languages again and again in the toolbar.

3) It would be great to keep the settings of the KudoZ Search when it's done using the toolbar. When I use the search via proZ site, I can keep my seetings (like "bidirectional search": always).

4) In kudoZ new design, I see the format "(target question)->suggested translation" in each and every answer given. Not very convenient -- in each question I see all the same source phrase repeated which makes the suggested translations (headers of answers) go to shadows. Why not omit the source phrase and show the answers as the only headers? Otherwise they are lost among many other interface details.

5) In the `All' kudoZ list, is it possible to mark closed questions with a colour as a whole string, not only the last column with the number of answers given?

[Edited at 2005-08-22 08:34]
Collapse

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Comprehensive KudoZ update released

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »