Username & pwd used invalid for KudoZ.NET
Autor wątku: Abd Latiff Bidin (X)
Abd Latiff Bidin (X)
Abd Latiff Bidin (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:21
angielski > malajski
+ ...
Dec 11, 2002

Need help. My user ID & password which gets me into ProZ.com and my email is \"invalid\" when used in KudoZ.Net. I then changed to a new password, tested that it worked in ProZ.com YET is still invalid in KudoZ. What did I do wrong? T.I.A.

Hermann Bruns
Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:21
angielski > niemiecki
username and password Dec 11, 2002

Hello Abd Latiff,

please make sure that you enter the username and the data in the correct way (both are case sensitive!).

The username is the login ID, not the name which is displayed to the user (it can be the same, but in the most cases it is not).

Hermann

Abd Latiff Bidin (X)
angielski > malajski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Isn't the same ProZ.com username & pwd used on KudoZ? Dec 11, 2002

Hello Herman,

Isn\'t the ProZ.com username and password the same for Proz.com and Kudoz.net? Please answer me just that.

If I were a rank amateur using computer for the very first time I may not know the difference between real name, username etc, but FYI I used the internet since 1995 and feel that I do know about \"case-sensitiveness\" of IDs & passwords [I was also a systems manager before]. If I could have your email, I\'ll send you a screen capture
... See more
Hello Herman,

Isn\'t the ProZ.com username and password the same for Proz.com and Kudoz.net? Please answer me just that.

If I were a rank amateur using computer for the very first time I may not know the difference between real name, username etc, but FYI I used the internet since 1995 and feel that I do know about \"case-sensitiveness\" of IDs & passwords [I was also a systems manager before]. If I could have your email, I\'ll send you a screen capture of the event.

Thanks.

Latiff

Collapse

Abd Latiff Bidin (X)
angielski > malajski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Problem solved (using my old password) Dec 11, 2002

Sorry Hermann for misspelling your name with one \"n\" previously.

Ok, my problems solved. I\'m able to get in using my previous password. So at the moment, for KudoZ.net, I\'m on my old pwd but for entry into ProZ.com, I\'m on my new one.

Thanks.

Hermann Bruns
Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:21
angielski > niemiecki
Situation might change again Dec 11, 2002

Hello Abd Latiff,

This might change again, as soon as all databases have been synchronized. Then you might have to use the new password also for KudoZ.NET. Please let me know when/if this happens.

Hermann

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Username & pwd used invalid for KudoZ.NET

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »