Nitza Ramos
Nitza Ramos  Identity Verified
Verenigde Staten
Local time: 18:18
Spaans naar Engels
+ ...
ONDERWERPSTARTER
How do you grade answers from your e-mail? Jan 22, 2003

Martin, I didn\'t know you could grade an answer directly from your personal e-mail. As far as I know you need to go to the question at ProZ to grade the answer.... or is there another way to do it? If he opened his e-mail and the answer he saw was the one posted at 9:30 pm, when he went to grade the answer at Proz he should have checked all the options first, don\'t you think so?

By the way, I don\'t care about the points, that\'s not the reason I answer the questions, no
... See more
Martin, I didn\'t know you could grade an answer directly from your personal e-mail. As far as I know you need to go to the question at ProZ to grade the answer.... or is there another way to do it? If he opened his e-mail and the answer he saw was the one posted at 9:30 pm, when he went to grade the answer at Proz he should have checked all the options first, don\'t you think so?

By the way, I don\'t care about the points, that\'s not the reason I answer the questions, nor is it the reason of this posting. I do it because I like to help and contribute whenever I can as well as have the opportunity to learn at the same time. I just think it\'s not right!

Collapse

Noel Castelino
Noel Castelino
Local time: 00:18
Frans naar Engels
There's a good reason.... Jan 25, 2003

...for the fact that there\'s no justice on this LOWLY earth. It\'s meant to be that way because life is nothing but a learning experience.

Regards,

Noel Castelino

Pagina's in het onderwerp:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Awarding KudoZ points - a duplicate of my answer got the points

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »