Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]
florencia at proz.com advertises Babylon ? (staff: 'Apologies - we screwed up')
Thread poster: Ulrike Kraemer
Claudio Porcellana (X)
Claudio Porcellana (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
off topic ? Feb 26, 2009

may be my comment is off-topic but for sure Aniello leaves critical data at the mercy of hackers and is not worried at all: very odd to me

very surprising too, that he doesn't say thank to me for the advice ....
but may be as he simply sees the pin in my eye and doesn't see the beam in his eyes

anyway, forewarned is forearmed

Claudio

Aniello Scognamiglio wrote:

Claudio Porcellana wrote:

BTW Aniello (and others, may be)

you have your address **clearly** showed on your ProZ page and the same on your website, and yet this is not worrying you ....

but the ***worst thing*** is that you have paypal and moneybookers addresses clearly showed
so, considering that hackers have already your ID, I hope you have at least a 12 digits PW with high ASCII symbols to protect the access ...

Claudio

I kindly ask you to read ALL relevant posts again.
Then, you will understand why your comment is irrelevant and off-topic.

[Modificato alle 2009-02-26 17:53 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

florencia at proz.com advertises Babylon ? (staff: 'Apologies - we screwed up')

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »