want to download proz.com logo
Thread poster: lisevs
lisevs
lisevs
Local time: 17:36
Aug 31, 2007

hi,

can I find the proz.com logo (the white and green thing in den upper left corner) somewhere on the site to download?

I want to print it out to make signs for today's powwow in Vienna.

Sorry if I chose the wrong forum - didn't really know where this question belongs.

Thanks in advance

Lise

Barbara Biaggi
Barbara Biaggi  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
Hi Lise ... Aug 31, 2007

Hi Lise .... look .... I do not know if the logo can be downloaded but if you select it with your mouse or if you click on it with your mouse right button you can copy it.

Hope it helps ...

Barbara

lisevs
lisevs
TOPIC STARTER
way too small Aug 31, 2007

Hi Barbara,

Barbara Biaggi wrote:

Hi Lise .... look .... I do not know if the logo can be downloaded but if you select it with your mouse or if you click on it with your mouse right button you can copy it.

Hope it helps ...

Barbara

thanks for your suggestion - the problem is that the graphic is way too small. I want to make a welcome sign to put on the door of the restaurant or on the table so that people can easily find us.

br
lise

Ivana de Sousa Santos
Ivana de Sousa Santos  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 16:36
French to Portuguese
+ ...
Ask the staff for it Aug 31, 2007

Hi Lise,

That's what I would do.

Or you can paste the logo into a Msword document and enlarge it with your mouse.

Regards
Ivana

[Edited at 2007-08-31 08:54]

Textklick
Textklick  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:36
German to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Biggy Aug 31, 2007

Ivana de Sousa Santos wrote:

Hi Lise,

That's what I would do.

Or you can paste the logo into a Msword document and enlarge it with your mouse.

Regards
Ivana

[Edited at 2007-08-31 08:54]

Remember to tell them what it's for and how big you want it maybe they can give you a big high-resolution one.

Barbara Biaggi
Barbara Biaggi  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
I see ... Aug 31, 2007

Well ... then I agree with Ivana ... ask the staff ... if you have the time to do it .... as I see the powwow is today ... good luck and happy powwow!

Barbara

lisevs
lisevs
TOPIC STARTER
Romina sent me a logo Aug 31, 2007

hi,

thanks to you all - Romina has just sent me a file with a logo - so now we are just impatiently waiting for the time to pass and meet all the other vienna based prozians in a couple of hours

have a nice weekend everyone

lise

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sent! Aug 31, 2007

Hi All,

I already sent the ProZ.com logo to Lise. I think she'll be able to use it at her powwow.

I hope you have a great time, Lise. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Romina

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Overlapping messages Aug 31, 2007

Oops it seems our posts overlapped.

Have fun!
Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

want to download proz.com logo

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »