Has anyone tried the SDLX 2004 training offer?
Thread poster: Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:00
English to German
Apr 29, 2004

There is currently a huge reduction from $495 to $99 for an online training session for SDLX 2004. This special offer is only valid unitl April 30th.

I think this training session will focus on the new features in SDLX 2004 and it's probably really useful but before I buy I'd like to know if anyone has tried it?

What exactly do we get for our money?

[Edited at 2004-04-29 17:09]

00000000 (X)
00000000 (X)
English to French
+ ...
SDLX 2004 Apr 29, 2004

If you use SDLX 2003, I don't think you need training to learn the new features since there are free instructions on the website.

I upgraded last week and really appreciate the new global find/replace feature that allows you to search many files at the same time. It happens to be very useful for the kind of work I do with SDLX.

Best,
Esther

Geneviève von Levetzow
Geneviève von Levetzow  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:00
French to German
+ ...
Not necessary... Apr 29, 2004

I upgraded last week and have no problems.

LG

Geneviève

Pamela Brizzola
Pamela Brizzola
Italy
Local time: 02:00
English to Italian
+ ...
Upgraded too Apr 30, 2004

Me too, I upgraded yesterday, although I haven't had the time to look into the specific new features, but there is free info in the Web site.
Pam

Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:00
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks May 1, 2004

Thanks for your contributions - they've saved me money

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Has anyone tried the SDLX 2004 training offer?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »