NAATI Japanese to English test
Thread poster: smokey242
smokey242
smokey242
Japanese to English
Jan 26, 2010

I have had a little look around the forum but can't seem to find any information regarding the Australian NAATI exam. I am wondering if anyone has any links or can point me in the right direction to getting some study materials for the Japanese to English translator's test.
I have had a look around the net, but can't seem to find translation material, rather material for learning Japanese. I am basically just looking for paragraphs or articles in Japanese that also have the correct Engli
... See more
I have had a little look around the forum but can't seem to find any information regarding the Australian NAATI exam. I am wondering if anyone has any links or can point me in the right direction to getting some study materials for the Japanese to English translator's test.
I have had a look around the net, but can't seem to find translation material, rather material for learning Japanese. I am basically just looking for paragraphs or articles in Japanese that also have the correct English translation so I can compare my own translations. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, for anyone who has taken the exam, what dictionaries do you recommend to take in? Besides Japanese to English dictionaries, what kind of English dictionaries did you use?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

NAATI Japanese to English test

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »