Gennady Lapardin
Gennady Lapardin  Identity Verified
الاتحاد الروسي
Local time: 16:45
إيطالي إلى روسي
+ ...
Oct 25, 2011

Dear Colleagues,
I address those of you who work in the legal field and has long and solid experience in translating materials related to criminal justice (procedures).
Which proven and authoritative multilingual online or offline web resources, which deal with criminal procedures (other than hardware), you would recommend / you mostly consult?
My pair in this field is EN/IT into/from RU, however, other major European-languages combinations are welcome as well.
An Interp
... See more
Dear Colleagues,
I address those of you who work in the legal field and has long and solid experience in translating materials related to criminal justice (procedures).
Which proven and authoritative multilingual online or offline web resources, which deal with criminal procedures (other than hardware), you would recommend / you mostly consult?
My pair in this field is EN/IT into/from RU, however, other major European-languages combinations are welcome as well.
An Interpol's flier reads that their IGLC (Global Learning Centre) and e-learning platform are currently in a pilot phase, no link to language dictionaries or bilingual online resources is available. UNODC site provides no reference/link to multilingual terminology (criminal procedure ONLY, NOT hardware nor investigative techniques). Unfortunately, have no time to explore numerous European court on human rights' bilingual resources on this matter.
Any input is appreciated. Thank you

[Edited at 2011-10-25 14:32 GMT]
Collapse

Inter-Tra
Inter-Tra  Identity Verified
إيطاليا
Local time: 15:45
أنجليزي إلى إيطالي
+ ...
F. Bruno - Excellent Criminal Law Glossary Oct 25, 2011

Dear Gennady,

I have an excellent 4-language glossary (TERMDAT), 'Terminology of Criminal Law and related Areas' (DE/ITA/FR/EN).

Please, send me an e-mail and I will be glad to forward it to you.

Kindest Regards from Rome

Francesca

Francesca M. Bruno, Phil. M.A.
Conf. Interpreter (Simul., Consec., Liaison, Chuchotage, Bidule, OPI)
Scientific, Technical and Legal Translator
... See more
Dear Gennady,

I have an excellent 4-language glossary (TERMDAT), 'Terminology of Criminal Law and related Areas' (DE/ITA/FR/EN).

Please, send me an e-mail and I will be glad to forward it to you.

Kindest Regards from Rome

Francesca

Francesca M. Bruno, Phil. M.A.
Conf. Interpreter (Simul., Consec., Liaison, Chuchotage, Bidule, OPI)
Scientific, Technical and Legal Translator
ITA >< En/De - BA-AB, CA (AC, CB rare)
Former Hifi, Lexicographer and Freelance University Lector
ProZ Full member
http://www.proz.com/profile/602628
[email protected]
+ 39 333 40 30 650
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Criminal procedure bilingual resourses - search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »