Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?
თემის ავტორი: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
საიტის სამუშაო ჯგუფი
Sep 30

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How often do you update the services on your profile?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
პორტუგალია
Local time: 18:36
წევრი (2007)
ინგლისური -> პორტუგალური
+ ...
Once a year? Sep 30

Maybe once a year to add something new though at my age I doubt I'll be doing much of that…

 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
გერმანია
Local time: 19:36
წევრი (2009)
ინგლისური -> გერმანული
+ ...
Significant changes Sep 30

I update the services only when I add a significant item. Other than that I simply don't have the time.

 
Jennifer Levey
Jennifer Levey  Identity Verified
ჩილე
Local time: 14:36
ესპანური -> ინგლისური
+ ...
Never Sep 30

I no longer actually offer any services, so if I updated my profile ... there'd be next to nothing left.

Rabie El Magdouli
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

ამ ფორუმის მოდერატორ(ებ)ი
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »