Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
BB & HTML code changed in forums? (Staff: Fixed)
Thread poster: Ivette Camargo López
Ivette Camargo López
Ivette Camargo López  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:02
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The fix is unfixed Sep 15, 2009

Hi Lucía,

I just checked the forums again and the image showing problem in the forums is back. See the following screenshot, where you can see (or rather, where "you will see", once the bug is fixed again) today's date showing the same problem as yesterday:

... See more
Hi Lucía,

I just checked the forums again and the image showing problem in the forums is back. See the following screenshot, where you can see (or rather, where "you will see", once the bug is fixed again) today's date showing the same problem as yesterday:

I just sent a support ticket ( http://www.proz.com/ticket/150877 ).

Let's see if the technical team manages to fix this permanently.

Regards,

Ivette
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Issue being addressed Sep 15, 2009

Thanks for letting me know, Ivette, and for submitting a support request with further details.

I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I will see that this is issue is solved as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Lucia

Ivette Camargo López
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Just puzzled Sep 15, 2009

Hi again, Lucía,

This has not caused me any inconvenience really, so no biggie.

It's just that, on the one hand, I just like the forums to always look "their best", with all those nice pics.

On the other hand, I was rather puzzled by the fact that, after having spent some time (yours and mine) on this yesterday, the problem was back today. As I said in my support ticket, I find this (that is
... See more
Hi again, Lucía,

This has not caused me any inconvenience really, so no biggie.

It's just that, on the one hand, I just like the forums to always look "their best", with all those nice pics.

On the other hand, I was rather puzzled by the fact that, after having spent some time (yours and mine) on this yesterday, the problem was back today. As I said in my support ticket, I find this (that is, having to repeat a technical support request) a bit of a waste of Proz.com resources, both from the administrative and technical resource sides.

I know that websites and the Internet always have technical glitches ("gremlins") that can mess up things every now and then, so I don't expect "perfection", but it just caught my attention that the problem seems to have started a while ago (before I reported it) and keeps repeating itself.

Have a productive day,

Ivette
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Fixed Sep 15, 2009

Hello Ivette,

This issue has been revised and fixed. Images should be showing correctly now.

I apologize again for the inconvenience. Our development team has been working hard to improve forums usability and your feedback is of great help.

Please, let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Lucia

Ivette Camargo López
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I see the images again Sep 15, 2009

Great! The fix is fixed!

Let's hope it lasts longer this time (smile...).

P.S.: I take this opportunity to nominate you for customer support contact of the month, you are always so kind and prompt to help. Well done!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BB & HTML code changed in forums? (Staff: Fixed)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »