Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Deutschland
Local time: 03:32
Mitglied (2002)
Deutsch > Englisch
+ ...
Aug 3, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

As part of the 2009-2010 class of moderators, it is my pleasure to join Yossi Rozenman in moderating this relatively young forum.

My thanks go to Jared, for training this new class of moderators very thoroughly, enabling us to be prepared for the task of moderating.

My own interest in right-to-left languages originates from having studied three of them at university, as part of a degree in theology. I am interested and willing to assist par
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

As part of the 2009-2010 class of moderators, it is my pleasure to join Yossi Rozenman in moderating this relatively young forum.

My thanks go to Jared, for training this new class of moderators very thoroughly, enabling us to be prepared for the task of moderating.

My own interest in right-to-left languages originates from having studied three of them at university, as part of a degree in theology. I am interested and willing to assist participants of this forum if help is needed. Please do not hesitate to contact me, either through the link at the foot of this page or via my profile page (for which you will need to be logged in).

I would like to wish you every success in your business, and hope that this forum continues to be useful to you in that respect.

Best regards,

Astrid
Collapse

Yossi Rozenman
Yossi Rozenman  Identity Verified
Deutschland
Local time: 03:32
Mitglied (2006)
Englisch > Hebräisch
+ ...
Welcome! Oct 14, 2009

Hi Astrid

Sorry, I saw this post only now, somehow I missed it.

Welcome aboard and have fun.

Dieses Forum wird von keinem Moderator betreut.
Um Verstöße gegen die ProZ.com-Regeln zu melden oder um Hilfe zu erhalten, wenden Sie sich bitte an unsere ProZ.com-Mitarbeiter »

Additional moderator for the term 2009-2010

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »