compatibility DNS 9 / Logoport
Thread poster: Babelfischli
Babelfischli
Babelfischli  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:37
French to German
+ ...
May 7, 2007

Is anyone out there familiar with that combination? One of my main customers prefers Logoport, so knowing about the compatibility of these two would very much help me with my decision.

Thanks, Claudia

Jerónimo Fernández
Jerónimo Fernández  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Ask here May 7, 2007

Hi Claudia.

Maybe the folks at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SR_for_translators/ can help you with your query.

As their own description goes, they are: "A discussion group for translators who use speech recognition software in their work, or who are interested in doing so. This is the place to discuss the pros and cons of the various SR packages, such
... See more
Hi Claudia.

Maybe the folks at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SR_for_translators/ can help you with your query.

As their own description goes, they are: "A discussion group for translators who use speech recognition software in their work, or who are interested in doing so. This is the place to discuss the pros and cons of the various SR packages, such as Dragon Naturally Speaking, ViaVoice, Microsoft Speech Recognition, as standalone programs or in combination with translation packages such as Trados, Deja Vu, Star Transit, SDLX, WordFast, etc. Suitable for the curious, beginners and more experienced users."

Good luck,
Jerónimo
Collapse

Babelfischli
Babelfischli  Identity Verified
French to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yahoo Groups May 9, 2007

Thanks for your hint Jerónimó, the forum owner seems to be on holiday as they haven't processed my request for subscription yet... Maybe I'll just give DNS a try, I work with both Logoport and Trados, so there's still plenty of work I'll be able to do with SR.

Claudia

Susanne Schiewe
Susanne Schiewe
Germany
English to German
DNS 9/Logoport compatible? Jan 2, 2008

Hi everybody,

I'd like to bring up this question again. Does anybody know if DNS 9 is compatible with Logoport?

Thanks in advance
Alexandra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

compatibility DNS 9 / Logoport

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »