How do I change the shortcut for inserting a TM hit in the editor from the current Ctrl+1?
投稿者: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
香港
Local time: 01:23
2009に入会
英語 から スウェーデン語
+ ...
Jan 6, 2018

How do I change the shortcut for inserting a TM hit in the editor from the current Ctrl+1?

I have been working on a project on almost half a million words with around 300,000 repetitions, and now remains mostly repetitions. I still need to go through these row by row and confirm, for which I now use Ctrl+1. However, it would speed up the process considerably if I only needed to press one key instead (for example F1) for inserting each of the TM hits (repetitions).

Can I
... See more

I have been working on a project on almost half a million words with around 300,000 repetitions, and now remains mostly repetitions. I still need to go through these row by row and confirm, for which I now use Ctrl+1. However, it would speed up the process considerably if I only needed to press one key instead (for example F1) for inserting each of the TM hits (repetitions).

Can I do this myself in Memsource Web or do I need to ask my project manager to do this for me?

And can I change to F1 or is it reserved by any program even when I use Memsource Web?
Collapse

このフォーラムには、モデレータが指定されていません。
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »