For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - Star - Right word, right place - How do I use and maintain terminology dictionaries?

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - Star - Right word, right place - How do I use and maintain terminology dictionaries?".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Mar Pelaez-Munoz MCIL DPSI
Mar Pelaez-Munoz MCIL DPSI
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:17
English to Spanish
webinar accessibility Oct 22, 2015

will we have access to this webinar after it has been delivered?

Gabriella Vento
Gabriella Vento  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:17
Member (2015)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
webinar accessibility Oct 25, 2015

marpelaez wrote:

will we have access to this webinar after it has been delivered?

I was about to ask the same, because this is 5 am in my timezone.

Nadine Verdier
Nadine Verdier  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:17
Member (2014)
English to French
+ ...
Webinar accessibility Oct 27, 2015

Same question

Mariana Hernandez
Mariana Hernandez  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
STAR? Oct 27, 2015

Hi everyone,

Maybe I am the only one who doesn't know the first thing about STAR, could you maybe tell me what is STAR and why it's useful, before I actually take the webinar, I'd like to know whether I am interested in the product or not. So anyone out there using STAR, tell me why you use it and why you like using it, please.

Thank you,
Mariana

Gabriela Acha
Gabriela Acha
Argentina
Local time: 08:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
STAR? Oct 27, 2015

I was going to ask the same question as Mariana. Could you please provide further information on this tool? Thank you!

vird
vird
Local time: 05:17
English to Spanish
+ ...
STAR? Oct 27, 2015

Agree

Mariana Hernandez wrote:
Hi everyone,
Maybe I am the only one who doesn't know the first thing about STAR, could you maybe tell me what is STAR and why it's useful, before I actually take the webinar, I'd like to know whether I am interested in the product or not. So anyone out there using STAR, tell me why you use it and why you like using it, please.
Thank you,
Mariana

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Video recordings of the free webinars are made available 72 hours after the webinar has ended. Oct 27, 2015

Dear Mariana,

The video recordings of the free webinars are made available 72 hours after the webinar has ended. You need to be registered on the webinar to be able to watch it later though.

You can find more information about this tool here http://www.proz.com/STAR

Best regards,
Romina

luiza xavier
luiza xavier
Local time: 08:17
Portuguese
+ ...
Star? Oct 27, 2015

I have the same question as to what Star is.

Julianne Rowland
Julianne Rowland  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:17
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
Seminar approved for ATA CE credits? Oct 28, 2015

Have these seminars been approved for American Translators Association Continuing Education credits? Thank you.

Hala Magdy
Hala Magdy  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 14:17
English to Arabic
+ ...
Recordings Nov 14, 2015

Hi,

I can't find the recording though I was registered.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - Star - Right word, right place - How do I use and maintain terminology dictionaries?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »