For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Wordfast-PRO 4 (New Version WF-PRO 4) – Level 1

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Wordfast-PRO 4 (New Version WF-PRO 4) – Level 1".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Fitsum
Fitsum  Identity Verified
Spojené státy americké
Local time: 09:12
angličtina -> tigriňa
+ ...
wordfast pro 4 Jan 27, 2016

I am just looking for a link where I can download wordfast pro 4. I checked the website for wordfast and the current version is (wordfast pro 3.4.6) the most up-to-date version.

Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Itálie
Local time: 15:12
Člen
angličtina -> italština
+ ...
Downloading Wordfast-PRO4 Jan 27, 2016

Hello Fitsum,
To download Wordfast-PRO4 you should visit this web page: http://www.wordfast.com/wfp4
and follow the instructions.
If you still have problems do not hesitate to contact me: [email protected]
Regards
Paolo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast-PRO 4 (New Version WF-PRO 4) – Level 1

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »