Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >
Staff member Justin has passed away
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Ulrike Kraemer
Ulrike Kraemer
Germany
Local time: 15:27
English to German
+ ...
So sad Sep 4, 2007

My thoughts are with Justin and with his family and friends, and also with his friend Mark. I pray that Mark will recover soon.

Ulrike

Giuseppina Gatta, MA (Hons)
Giuseppina Gatta, MA (Hons)
English to Italian
+ ...
"Whom the gods love, die young" Sep 4, 2007

I really believe in this say, even if I know, it doesn't help much...

Giusi

Stefano Papaleo
Stefano Papaleo  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Sincere condolences Sep 4, 2007

I didn't know him and reading the members' comments about him makes me even sadder that he's no longer with us. I thought I saw his picture today as a featured member but I'm not sure, and seeing it again for such terrible news made me feel weird. I hope Mark makes it and that he can recover soon.

My thoughts are with your families and dear ones. I'm really sorry for your loss.

Thanks Justin for all you did for ProZ and us ProZians.

Stefano

Shahram Chapari
Shahram Chapari
Cyprus
Local time: 16:27
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
World has lost a great human, friend and colleague Sep 4, 2007

I am really sorry , for Justin.
He was great , kind and really helpful.
He has helped me in my inquiries many times.
I send my condolence for his family and friends and wish consolation for them

Janet Ratziu
Janet Ratziu  Identity Verified
France
French to English
+ ...
I'm so very sorry Sep 4, 2007

Such a lovely human being....
My heartfelt condolences to Justin's family and loved ones.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Proz will never be the same without him

Fernando Toledo
Fernando Toledo  Identity Verified
Spain
German to Spanish
Sometimes life's not fair Sep 4, 2007

Mi más sincero pésame por la pérdida a la familia y amigos.

Fernando

Zaida Machuca Inostroza
Zaida Machuca Inostroza  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 09:27
Member (2007)
French to Spanish
+ ...
This is a very bad news Sep 4, 2007

La verdad es que no sabría expresar la pena que se siente en momentos así, no le conocí, pero he conocido ese dolor de muy cerca, en dos oportunidades, y por eso quiero hacer llegar a su familia y amigos un abrazo fraternal en estos momentos.

Zaida

Maya Gorgoshidze
Maya Gorgoshidze  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 17:27
Member (2004)
English to Georgian
+ ...

Really shocked and speechless… Sep 4, 2007

Henry D wrote:

We are devastated by the news that our colleague and staff member Justin has died in car accident. It was last night. He was only 22...

My deepest sympathy and condolences to Justin's family and friends. I am so sorry, I have no words...

May you rest in peace, Justin

Lori Cirefice
Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
French to English
Condolences Sep 4, 2007

What sad news, I didn't know Justin, but my heart goes out to his family and friends.

Cristina Santos
Cristina Santos  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:27
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Very sad Sep 4, 2007

My sincere condolences to Justin's family and friends.

Cristina

Josée Desbiens
Josée Desbiens
Canada
English to French
Goodbye good guy! Sep 4, 2007

I did not know Justin but reading all what I read, he must have been a real good guy.

My sincere condolences to Justin's family and friends.

Silvia Sassone (X)
Silvia Sassone (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
No words, only prayers Sep 4, 2007

I have just entered our site... I cannot express in words... I am speechless just my mind going backwards in time... last year, Buenos Aires and Justin with us laughing and making jokes. Need support and there was Justin on the spot. Lovely and dearest boy. I have a boy his age. My sympathy and my prayers for his soul and his family. Very sad news for all of us.

ELisabeth Luhrs
ELisabeth Luhrs  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 23:27
German to English
+ ...
Nothing beautiful is ever lost Sep 4, 2007

My thoughts and prayers go out to Justin's family and friends. He will be sadly missed in our "Prozy" family.

I would also like to extend my thoughts and prayers to Mark, his family and friends and wish him a stable recovery.

Lyrics of an old BeeGees song comes to mind:

"It's only words, words is all I have, to take your ache away".

Warm regards,
Elisabeth

aarsenault (X)
aarsenault (X)
English
He will be missed. Sep 4, 2007

I only had the privilege of meeting Justin a few times but heard much about him from his co-workers Andrew and Colin. He was always described by them as a prodigy and a genius as well as a very nice, easy to work with guy. They had a lot of fun working together and just based on the amount of sentences I've heard from both of them that start with "Justin did" or Justin said" or "I have to ask Justin," I know how much they'll miss him both as a co-worker and a friend.

To his family
... See more
I only had the privilege of meeting Justin a few times but heard much about him from his co-workers Andrew and Colin. He was always described by them as a prodigy and a genius as well as a very nice, easy to work with guy. They had a lot of fun working together and just based on the amount of sentences I've heard from both of them that start with "Justin did" or Justin said" or "I have to ask Justin," I know how much they'll miss him both as a co-worker and a friend.

To his family and friends, I am so very sorry for your loss. Even in my brief encounters with him, he always stood out in my mind as a good soul. Though I know no words will heal your hearts, may you find some comfort in the many messages for Justin from around the world. In just 22 years of life he touched more people than many do in much longer lifetimes. My heart goes out to all of you.

Ariana Arsenault
Collapse

De la Vera C (X)
De la Vera C (X)
Argentina
Local time: 10:27
English to Spanish
So sorry Sep 4, 2007

to hear the bad news. My prayers to his family and friends.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Staff member Justin has passed away

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »