Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >
Staff member Justin has passed away
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Franco Rigoni
Franco Rigoni  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
To Justin's family Sep 4, 2007

I have not had the chance to get to know Justin, but please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved son.

Franco

A special prayer for his friend who's still struggling with death

ahmad65
ahmad65  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:16
English to Arabic
+ ...
Condolences Sep 4, 2007

My thoughts and prayers go out to Justin's family and friends. He will be sadly missed in our "Prozy" family.

I would also like to extend my thoughts and prayers to Mark, his family and friends and wish him a stable recovery.

Ahmad Saadah

Yamato (X)
Yamato (X)
Bulgaria
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
terrible Sep 4, 2007

I am so sorry to hear...

Trastec
Trastec
Canada
Local time: 07:16
English to French
+ ...
Condolence Message Sep 4, 2007

It's with deep grief that I send my condolence to the family of our member of the proz net work.
May his soul rest in peace!
We lost you and we are missing a bravo man.
All I can ask God is to console your family.
Trastec

Mariana Toscano
Mariana Toscano  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:16
English to Spanish
I'm terribly sorry. Sep 4, 2007

Please recieve my sincere condolences. I hope his family and friends may endure this difficult moment. I also extend a prayer for Mark.

Colin Brady
Colin Brady  Identity Verified
Argentina
French to English
+ ...
A permanent page... Sep 4, 2007

Hi Everyone,

We have created a permanent page to commemorate Justin. It is located here: http://www.proz.com/justin

Randa Farhat
Randa Farhat  Identity Verified
Lebanon
English to Arabic
+ ...
Enter thou My Garden Sep 4, 2007

May God Bless your soul, Justin, and Reward you with utmost eternal bliss. Prayers and condolences to Justin's family.

"But ah! thou soul at peace; Return unto thy Lord, content in His good pleasure; Enter thou among My bondmen; Enter thou My Garden!" [089:-27-30]

Prayers and thoughts go to Mark for a quick recovery!

Rocio Barrientos
Rocio Barrientos  Identity Verified
Bolivia
Local time: 07:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
My deepest condolences to Justin’s ProZ family Sep 4, 2007

Please receive a virtual hug full of empathy and love

Rocío

I would like to also extend my condolences to Justin’s family, friends and relatives.

j3s
j3s
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
From a friend Sep 5, 2007

I've known Justin since we were in our teens...middle school...10th grade Biology...and by senior year we were really close friends. Some of my favorite memories growing up have been with him. He really is a special soul and it's been touching to read how he's influenced other people's lives. I still can't believe it myself, and I was looking forward to seeing him and Mark now that I'm done with living at the University.
From what I know, Mark is sedated to help him heal more quickly an
... See more
I've known Justin since we were in our teens...middle school...10th grade Biology...and by senior year we were really close friends. Some of my favorite memories growing up have been with him. He really is a special soul and it's been touching to read how he's influenced other people's lives. I still can't believe it myself, and I was looking forward to seeing him and Mark now that I'm done with living at the University.
From what I know, Mark is sedated to help him heal more quickly and not feel so much of the pain.
I remember also, how happy he was when he got the job with this company, and when he IMmed me from Argentina and sent me one of the pictures (and finally admitted to me how awesome soccer/futbol is!) He really treasured his time with you all, despite its brevity.
Collapse

Pat Roggero
Pat Roggero  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
I'm sorry for your lost Sep 5, 2007

I'd like t join proz.com family with my condolences.

Sincerely

Patricia

Ines Garcia Botana
Ines Garcia Botana  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thank you j3s! Sep 5, 2007

j3s wrote:

From what I know, Mark is sedated to help him heal more quickly and not feel so much of the pain.
I remember also, how happy he was when he got the job with this company, and when he IMmed me from Argentina and sent me one of the pictures (and finally admitted to me how awesome soccer/futbol is!) He really treasured his time with you all, despite its brevity.

Thank you for sharing your comments and feelings with us. Thank you for letting us know some of Justin's thoughts about our country. Your words touched me deeply. I love Justin very very much! Yes, I love him. He was such a special kid.
I still think this can't be happening.

Inés

David Meléndez Tormen
David Meléndez Tormen  Identity Verified
Chile
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
With love and sadness Sep 5, 2007

My sincere condolences to Justin's family, friends and colleagues. He will be deeply missed by all of us who related directly or indirectly with him.

His life was too brief, but his thread clearly shows he left an imprint in many, many people. I´m sure he is now in a land of light and love.

I want also to send Mark my best wishes for a quick and lasting recovery.

David

Hipyan Nopri
Hipyan Nopri  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 18:16
Member (2005)
English to Indonesian
+ ...
I will always miss you, Justin Sep 5, 2007

Indeed, I have never met Justin in person. He is in Argentina, and I am in Indonesia. Nevertheless, he has helped me solve my problems responsively. He is really helpful, friendly, and attentive.
I am really surprised to learn that you have passed away.
May God place you in paradise and give your family strength and toughness in facing this sorrow.
My prayers also go to Mark for his immediate recovery.

I will always miss you, Justin.

My sincerest c
... See more
Indeed, I have never met Justin in person. He is in Argentina, and I am in Indonesia. Nevertheless, he has helped me solve my problems responsively. He is really helpful, friendly, and attentive.
I am really surprised to learn that you have passed away.
May God place you in paradise and give your family strength and toughness in facing this sorrow.
My prayers also go to Mark for his immediate recovery.

I will always miss you, Justin.

My sincerest condolences Justin's family, relatives, and friends.

Hipyan

[Edited at 2007-09-05 13:52]
Collapse

Tsogt Gombosuren
Tsogt Gombosuren  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:16
Member (2004)
English to Mongolian
+ ...
I am greatly sorry for your loss, Justin. Sep 5, 2007

I had not had an opportunity to meet him in person, nevertheless he had helped me out in many occasions.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Tsogt Gombosuren

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Justin, Argentina and futbol Sep 5, 2007

j3s wrote:

Thanks j3s, and just to prove your point:

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Staff member Justin has passed away

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »